Travelling by hydrofoil is fast, comfortable and also exciting!
From Budapest to Vienna, which is a distance of just under 300km, in approximately 6 hours (depending on whether you are travelling up or down the river) with wonderful scenery along the way!
Check in from one hour before departure. (Latest check in 15 minutes before departure.) Services on board: buffet, stewardess and guide.
- Hydrofoil boats arrive and depart:
in Budapest: the International Ferry Pier (Nemzetkozi Hajóállomás) on 1056 Budapest, Belgrád rakpart;
in Vienna: the DDSG pier at 1020 Vienna, Handelskai 265;
in Bratislava: Prístav: the SPAP pier at Fajnorovo nábreie 2
- Customs and passport control is one hour before departure.
- Services on board: buffet and guidance
- Prices include all taxes and fees; 20kg of luggage per person; overweight is 10 EUR/kg to be paid on the spot
- Cost of taking a bicycle on board is 25 EUR per trip
- Discounts available: children under the age of 2 (maximum 2 children /family) gratis if they do not need seat; children between the age of 3-13,99 years receive a 50% discount
- Tickets: You must pick the ticket up at the pier's check-in desk holding the voucher we send you after the confirmation
- Groups: Group discounts on request. Catering for groups is available with advanced booking
- Payment: At the time of confirmation.
- Modification: Possible 48 hours before departure. Fee: 10 EUR / reservation
- Cancellation policy and fee: More than 12 days before arrival: 20 EUR;
12-2 days before arrival: 30%; 48-24 hrs before arrival: 50%; less than 24 hrs before arrival: full price.
3rd June - 28th September 2014 (exc. 19 - 20 August)
Budapest - Vienna
Vienna - Budapest
3rd June - 28th Sept 2014 (exc. 19 - 20 August)
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Price on request only!
We shall send you price information via e-mail before confirming your booking, so you will have the opportunity decide whether to accept the price or not!